I could start with the usual "oh it's Monday already? That really sucks" line, but we all know that's how everyone in Bloglandia (and the world) feels. So it's probably pointless.
Let's just get started, shall we?
1. Whenever I go out of town or on vacation, I wanna take almost all of my jewelry with me. I mean you never know when you might need a piece. I've used the small bags I used to get from Ipsy, but I've run out of space (I'm using five bags and I'm out of space, that's just sad) So I found this cute leopard bag (that is huge, btw.) that I'm going to use instead. It's from a little boutique in Hope Mills called Panache. I also found Alex and Ani bracelets (so that's gonna kill my bank account)
2. I started Friday afternoon off with a Redd's Apple Ale around 3PM. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?
3. Friday was dad's birthday, so we went to dinner at Logan's Roadhouse. This is my obligatory Blogger picture of the menu.
4. Blue Motorcycle Roadhouse Tea. The yummiest thing since forever (kidding.. kind of) It's made up of Blue raspberry flavoring, sprite and vodka, rum and gin.
5. Mac and cheese. All the cheesy goodness you could want. And I'm not kidding. It was extra cheesy and that's just the way I like my mac and cheese.
6. Steak and fries. And now I want more of that for lunch... great.
7 & 8. Celebrating Dad's birthday with cake!
9. Beach day. We found this little inlet type area where there are no waves and the water is pretty clear. This was my view for the day. Did I mention it was about 84 degrees with only 40% humidity. That equals amazing.
10. Me, Dad and Mom at the beach. Excuse the hair, it was very windy. This was also pre cutting my foot on a seashell and that's why I'm still smiling.
11. I was determined not to burn like I usually do, so I spent a better part of the day under an umbrella. With the deep blue skies, I just thought this was very artistic.
12. Got this cute little quote from Juliette. A good piece of advice if I do say so myself.
Thank you to the birthday girl (I mean it's normal to celebrate for the entire week right?) for giving us a reason to post on Monday