1. Everyone always wants to know, why did you start your blog and how did you come up with it's name?
I started my blog because I was looking for a creative outlet. I needed a way to express myself and make sense of some of the random shit I think of on a daily basis. I also needed a way to connect with others: I'm across the country from all my friends and I get lonely sometimes. The name "always ashten" came from a challenge: to always write, act and remain true to myself. (not gonna lie, I need a tissue after that explanation, dammit Ashten)
2. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, that you do not/did not know personally, who would it be?
Leo. Because then it would be a date and my teenage/adult dreams will have come true. (do you mean like Titanic Leo or Today Leo? Asking for a friend)
3. You are stuck on a deserted island. What are 3 things you would have with you?
A phone with service (because I'm not an idiot and I'm going to need to call for help), my dog Warner and a suitcase with clothes. (that's my girl! phone for the win. But what about food. You didn't mention food. Won't you get hangry?)
4. I dunno about y'all, but I always want to know what kinda jobs bloggers have. What do you do?
I'm an event planner. (DID NOT know that and I love it. Can I have your job? Also, do you channel J.Lo in The Wedding Planner a lot?)
5. What is your favorite quote?
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." -Winston Churchill
This quote sums me up completely. (can't be snarky to this, well said)